A lot has been going on lately and I should have more time to blog, but somehow that still doesn't happen. It seems like life is always busy. Anyways.... here is what we have been up to....
1. Keith Just started his last semester of school for his bachelors. He is taking 4 classes this semester. After this he will be finished for a while..... well atleast until next summer when he will apply for the speech program through USU. Way to go Keith.
2. We found out that our baby is a little girl!! (I know, old news to most of you) We are so excited that we get to have one of each. We feel so lucky. Heidi is almost to her third trimester, and we will be glad when baby Lucy finally gets here. It may be a long hot summer :)
3. With our growing family we decided it was time to get a new car. Keiths 2 door coupe isn't going to do it anymore :) We recently purchased a 2006 Jeep commander. It seems a little big now, but once we get the two car seats in there this summer, I think we will fill up the space.
4. Heidi is now a full time stay at home mom!!! What a great feeling that is. She loves being able to be home with Derek (and soon to be Lucy) and not have to worry about going in 4 nights a week. It's amazing how much better we are eating!!
5. Derek is growing and just as cute as ever!! it's amazing how fast they grow.
Sorry there are no pics this time.... kind of a fast post.
1 year ago