Wednesday, December 23, 2009

May I Have Your Autograph, Please?

Yesterday, I gave the students a card (with our family picture) and some gifts. They were so excited when I told them that Derek's pictue was on the card. They asked if they could get Derek's autograph. I laughed...not thinking they were serious. However, Heidi and Derek showed up after lunch. Again, they asked if Derek could sign their cards. When I asked who wanted an autograph from Derek, every hand went up. So, Derek spent 10-15 minutes signing autographs. One student did ask for my autograph...he must have felt sorry for me:)



Family Photo


Derek is five months old today. Here are just a few, random pics of him. We are excited for his first Christmas. He can grab and pull on paper, so it will be fun to see him open up his presents. We will have a new post soon with holiday pics.





3 comments:

  1. We didn't get an autograph. Is he still signing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously one of the top cutest babies of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like in the top picture derek is going to be a lefty! WAHOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete