Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where did the SUNSHINE go?

Man, it's so hard to even look oustide now days. The weather tricked us for a couple days, and now it's snowing again!! I've been getting the itch to get out in the yard and work. There are so many things we want to do to our yard this spring, but the weather is not cooperating. I guess warmer weather will be here before we know it.
We are loooking forward to our little get away next weekend to Las Vegas! Hopefully it will be good weather when go down there. We need the sunshine!!

2 comments:

  1. That was a very dirty trick the weather played. I was so excited for warmth and now I'm back to scraping off my car in the morning...also, Alex is a very cute name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know where it disappeared too, but I sure want it back too!

    ReplyDelete