Monday, March 30, 2009


So I finally figured out how to upload the photos to our computer, so now we have some pics!! This is me starting the 24th week of my pregnancy. We were pretty excited today, because I had some down time this afternoon, so I sat down to watch Oprah, and I felt the baby moving, so I was trying to feel around my tummy to see if I could feel him move on the outside. I thnk he got sick of me poking him because when he moved, I could feel it!! Keith came home from work and tried and he felt him too!! It is the most amazing thing!! He's been moving like crazy lately, he's has lots of energy!

4 comments:

  1. Heidi,you look soo cute! I'm glad Keith got to feel him move. Its so exciting!
    Love ya tons, Mom A

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool...and your little prego belly is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the pictures, you'll have to tell me how you ended up getting them off without deleting everything! :) You look so cute! Don't worry, come July 24th you can train for the next April Marathon! I'll babysit for you while you run!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute prego belly! You look so good! It's so exciting when they start moving huh?!

    ReplyDelete