Sunday, March 15, 2009

Where Amazing Happens

This past week was a spine tinglin', jaw droppin', mind blowin' week! As posted previously, we found out that we're having a boy!!! Exciting huh?!!! Heidi felt the baby move for the first time on Friday. He is definatly an athlete... a mover and a shaker...our little offensive lineman! As of March 9th, the baby weighs a whopping 12 ounces. Heidi is eating a lot more knowing that the baby is a boy...even if her diet consists of girl scout cookies and brownies. The next big step is trying to find a name...any ideas? We have a poll with some strong possibilities but we're keeping an open mind:) Heidi is busy decorating the nursery and making blankets for him. It's an amazing time and it is only get better and better. We both turn our phones off on the weekends so we can sleep in...one part of the baby thing that we're not looking forward to...lack of sleep. We are both looking forward to that happy day in July when he is born.

3 comments:

  1. Heidi I'm sure glad you aren't the one who wrote that post because then I'd be worried that the "pregnancy brain" is really getting to you! Good Job Keith on the baby names...maybe you should keep thinking! You still have some time!! By the way I'm so excited for you guys having a baby boy...that means I need to stop working on the baby girl presents!! Shoot, I need to go shopping then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You will love having a boy, my little one has been so much fun. I love my hair, by the way, everyone says it is darling thanks to you. I'll be calling for a haircut in a few weeks. Take care-
    Rachael Provost
    send me your email and I'll invite you to my blog
    rachael4u2@msn.com

    ReplyDelete